I am Amber, and I make up Amber Enos Photography. I am so excited that you have found me; and because I believe that getting to know my clients is the best way to ensure an exceptional experience, I would love to tell you a little about me! Here are a few things you should know:
- I met Farmer J when I was in high school, and we started to date in college.
- I have been married to Farmer J since Saturday, July 1, 2006. (Best day ever!)
- We have three children, two stubborn dogs, and two social cats.
- I was born and raised in Chico, CA.
- I am the main photographer, editor, email writer, and blogger!
- I believe we need to capture the loves of our lives on camera as often as we can.
- I have always been in love with printing out pictures for frames and creating albums.
- We are slightly obsessed with updating our home and landscaping.
- My favorite hardcover books are used as our home decor.
- I love creating beautiful images; but more importantly, I love serving my couples on
one of the greatest days of their lives!
Hello! IT's NICE TO MEET YOU
"Wow!' was the first word we uttered when we first saw our wedding gallery.
We are mesmerized by Amber's work."
- Ashley and Thomas B.
read more reviews
I am a natural light specialist; because I believe that natural light, from the sun and its reflections, create photographs that feel fresh, timeless, and truest to you. I begin all portrait sessions about two hours before the scheduled sunrise and sunset during “the golden hour” when the light is the dreamiest.
on to the next
ARE WE THE PERFECT FIT?
Do you wish to escape to cooler weather and breath in the mountain air? I love to head up the mountain and to visit the lake! I love to travel anywhere and everywhere for weddings and portraits. I would love to update your family pictures and to document this moment in time.
on to the next
Fresh florals on the window sill just brighten up the room and lift your mood. I recommend floral bouquets for all portrait and engagement sessions and especially on the wedding day. I can use the bouquet to spruce up bridal details, reception details, and the bride and groom portraits as well.
on to the next
I am sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It is all very exciting, but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You are planning the day that you have been anticipating your whole life, and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! My goal as your photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it is a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results
in genuine, joyful images! When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable; and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a bride. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end, and your photography is a huge part of that experience. It should be fun, joyful, and natural. My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it is to create an experience that they will never forget.
explore the experience